Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Whispering conscience and the Renegade re-imagination

Have you ever had one of those moments where you just know that you just know you are doing something wrong? You aren't quite sure what it is, or what to do to fix it. but you know there is something else you should be doing instead. Wasting time with this, not doing enough of that. You know, life stuff.

I totally wish there where a way that people could just want to do the thing that is most important! and get it done quickly without procrastinating! goodness how awesome would that be? I'd love it! think of where we'd all be by now if we could just listen to that little voice that was telling us to do the hard thing...

That would be a world of pure amazement! A place where you'd have enough time to do the things you needed to, and time enough to spare on things that bring you enjoyment, or enjoyment to others. You could be the perfect person, or you know, at least a person that does what he needs to, and is on top of things. Cuz lets face it. I am not that attractive. So might as well try to be good at one thing right?? :D

So my challenge to myself mainly (but feel free to join in!) is to totally be on top of things and take notes, and write stuff down and get stuff done! you know like GET SOOOOME stuff done!!!! Like a boss!

And since I don't think I really have the ability to do it on my own, you guys should totally help me get it done! ;D that'd be epic. I know this is a curve ball into life, but think about how much better your life could be with a lot more little voice listening, and some society hacking, you know. Think outside the box and get more out of life then what most people have for you!!

Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment